Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Stamp major release 8.3.0, - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Stamp major release 8.3.0,
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Jan 06, 2007 at 01:37:03PM +0100, Joachim Wieland wrote:
> Attached is a patch that adds a --regression option to ecpg. I replaced the
> manual checking for long options (--version and --help) by a call to

Applied. I also changed the regression handling in other places. Guys,
please test and don't be suprised if something break on the buildfarm.
So far it's only tested on my system. It works here. :-)

Michael
--
Michael Meskes