Re: 8.3 pending patch queue - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: 8.3 pending patch queue
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Lukas Kahwe Smith wrote:
> Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>
> > The latter does not exist, AFAIK. Before feature freeze for cycle X, we
> > don't usually hold patches for release X+1, as I understand it.
> >
> > In general, we should try to hold patches as little amount of time as
> > possible. That way they don't go stale as easily.
>
> I did not follow this thread closely, but it would be nice if someone
> could compile all of these defacto standards into a wiki page.

The developer's FAQ has that information:
   <P>A web site is maintained for patches awaiting review,   <a
href="http://momjian.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgpatches">  http://momjian.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgpatches</a>, and
thosethat are being kept for the next release,   <a href="http://momjian.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgpatches_hold">
http://momjian.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgpatches_hold</a>.</P>