Re: pgsql: Widen the money type to 64 bits. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: pgsql: Widen the money type to 64 bits.
Date
List pgsql-committers
> > > This commit message is rather old, I remarked on its absence earlier, but
> > > better late than never I guess ;)
> >
> > Not sure what you mean.  I just committed it recently.  I held off
> > until after the release as requested.  What do you mean by "old?"
>
> You committed it five days ago, because the date on the email was Jan 2,
> but it only arrived today.  It should have appeard within minutes of the
> commit.

i'm sure it got stuck in the maia filter (happens all the time with delays of a couple of hours up to several days) or
inthe moderator steve (if the sender
was'nt on the list allow. can happen since it was a long time since he last committed). check the headers if you still
havethe original mail around to see
where it stuck.

/Magnus