Re: Let's play bash the search engine - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Let's play bash the search engine
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, Dec 19, 2006 at 12:56:25AM +0100, Thomas H. wrote:
> >Take a look at let us know what you think and how it performs for you.
>
> i would love an advanced search where you can limit the results to a
> particular version of the documentation. the query for "SELECT" returns too
> many results from too many versions, obviously.

You get this if you go into say the 8.2 docs, and use the search form
there - same as before.

That said, it's not a bad idea to add it anyway, but so far the main
concern has been feature-identical to what we had before.

//Magnus