Re: PostgreSQL 8.2 : IPO link warning with ICC 9.1.045 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martijn van Oosterhout
Subject Re: PostgreSQL 8.2 : IPO link warning with ICC 9.1.045
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, Dec 12, 2006 at 04:06:55PM +0100, DANTE Alexandra wrote:
> But when I check the log of the "rpmbuild -ba" command, I have found
> this warning :

<snip>

> *IPO link: Warning unknown option '--version-script=exports.list'.*

That the gcc command-line switch used to stop exporting unnessesary
symbols. It should only be used for gcc, I wonder how it selected it
for your compiler? Did you run configure with the right compiler?

In any case, it's harmless.

Have a nice day,
> From each according to his ability. To each according to his ability to litigate.

Attachment