Re: Restore database from files (not dump files)? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Restore database from files (not dump files)?
Date
List pgsql-general
[ The author's email address is clearly bogus, so I can't privately send
him email.]

You seems to be trying to get help by supplying the least amount of
information possible, and not even fully typing out words.  Such
approaches usually fail.

I suggest we ignore further emails from this person until more complete
information is provided, and a valid email address.

--
  Bruce Momjian   bruce@momjian.us