Re: Regional Contacts: It's almost time to release! Read immediately. - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Regional Contacts: It's almost time to release! Read immediately.
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Andrej,

> Can I ask you a question that's vaguely related to the upcoming
> release?  Do we have a document that lists Postgres' features?

I think we have some propaganda from conferences and the like.  Take a look
at the documents here:
www.pgfoundry.org/projects/press

> E.g. which parts of which SQL standards are incorporated?
> Or questions of a similar type that people may be asking.

There is a basic third-party comparison doc covering the most common SQL
statements.   I can't find the link right now ... anyone?

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun