Re: On what we want to support: travel? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: On what we want to support: travel?
Date
Re: On what we want to support: travel?  (Michael Dean <mdean@sourceview.com>)
Re: On what we want to support: travel?  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
Re: On what we want to support: travel?  (Adrian Klaver <aklaver@comcast.net>)
List pgsql-advocacy
On Mon, Oct 30, 2006 at 11:59:20AM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> So far, the consensus is that our priorities are as follows:

I don't see any consensus at all.  So far, almost everyone who has
had anything to say about this is in fact a member of the funds
group.  That makes me pretty uneasy.

> I haven't seen any disagreement with that specific ranking of priorities,

I have: we just had someone objecting to the very idea of either
speaker subsidies or trade show booths.  And that was one of the only
people who are not part of the funds group to speak.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
Information security isn't a technological problem.  It's an economics
problem.
        --Bruce Schneier