Re: On what we want to support: travel? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: On what we want to support: travel?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I appreciate the views of those who are part of the funds group, and
I think it's excellent that they make their views known here, too.
But I'm a little concerned that the _only_ people we've heard from so
far are people who will be held responsible for disbursing the money.
Is no-one else in the community interested in this issue?

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
If they don't do anything, we don't need their acronym.
        --Josh Hamilton, on the US FEMA