Re: Listmail disappearing: bad spam filters? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Listmail disappearing: bad spam filters?
Date
Re: Listmail disappearing: bad spam filters?  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>)
List pgsql-www
Marc,

> Just want to confirm that you are now receiving the POST messages from
> majordomo whenever a message auto-rejected?  I know I'm getting them
> here, and all look legit, *but* I'm not looking for anyone in particular
> either ...

OK, I just had a test case.  I AM getting the POST messages, but their
content is not at all informative.  For example:

----------
The command:
  "(post to pgsql-performance)"

issued by:
  "Tom Darci" <tom@nuws.com>

was executed with status:
  0 (failure)

in session:
  0f93dc9192214f4cf0cf3e54f35ac77d5bd4cfb2

from the resend interface, taking 0.264 seconds.

This doesn't tell me anything about why Tom's post was rejected, just that
it was (duplicate, in this case).

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus