Re: [GENERAL] Call for Donations - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Call for Donations
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Robert Treat wrote:
> >>
> >> Why are France and Germany "regional projects" when it seems that
> >> the SPI operation is regionally limited Canada and USA?
>
> As a side note to this... It is not Canada and USA. Anyone can Donate
> to SPI.

I see.  I was thrown off by the "American or Canadian check" thing, but
I see there is a credit card option.

AFAICT, the payment options for the France and Germany groups are also
open internationally.  Of course random guests from around the world
will be less likely to even read their web sites that far ... ;-)

--
Peter Eisentraut