Re: can't start pgaccess - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: can't start pgaccess
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Oleg Lebedev <olebedev@waterford.org> writes:
> I installed pgaccess-0.98.7, but I get the following error message when
> I try to start it:
> Error in startup script: couldn't load file "libpgtcl.so": libpgtcl.so:

Very possibly, what it's failing to find is not libpgtcl.so, but
libpq.so, on which libpgtcl depends.  Check your shared library
setup (ldconfig search path and so forth).  Since you didn't say
what platform you are on, it's hard to offer specifics.  See the
Postgres Administrator's Guide for some help.
        regards, tom lane