Re: On future conferences - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: On future conferences
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Fri, Sep 29, 2006 at 11:18:25AM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> becuase we have no staff to run anything.  That was why we were going to
> cancel the 2007 summit, remember?

Or rather, why we announced that we weren't going to hold one.  I
don't think we _ever_ said that we were planning an annual
conference.  Certainly, if we'd announced that, I'd have regarded it
as a duty to find the time to make it happen.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
In the future this spectacle of the middle classes shocking the avant-
garde will probably become the textbook definition of Postmodernism.
                --Brad Holland