Re: On future conferences - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: On future conferences
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Fri, Sep 29, 2006 at 08:46:17AM -0700, mdean wrote:
> Andrew Sullivan wrote:

> >Yes.  We looked at many models, and this was the one we came up with.
> >Other models might work differently.
> >
> I think that if training courses for persons at beginning and advanced
> levels were offered, this would be a decent profit center.

Could be.

Remember, all, that the goal of the 2006 conference was for
_contributors_ to the software.  It was intended to celebrate the
history and talk about possible future directions.  So everybody was
all in the "expert" category already.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
Unfortunately reformatting the Internet is a little more painful
than reformatting your hard drive when it gets out of whack.
        --Scott Morris