BUG #2656: Fails to build on Intel Mac - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Terrell W. Harkness
Subject BUG #2656: Fails to build on Intel Mac
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      2656
Logged by:          Terrell W. Harkness
Email address:      support@macdentpro.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.2beta1
Operating system:   Mac OS X 10.4.7
Details:

I downloaded the beta of the 8.2 postgresql.  I ran the ./configureon a G4
1.25 GHz, make and make check with it passing all tests.  I did the same
thing on an Intel iMac Core Duo 1.83 GHz, and ran the make check and had 30
errors.  I ran 8.1.4 and it went along without any problems.  Am I missing
something, or is it not compiling on Intel Macs?  Hope this helps you.