Re: column names in select don't exists in insert to - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Fuhr
Subject Re: column names in select don't exists in insert to
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 01:32:47AM -0700, Johan wrote:
> Someone executed the query in psql for me and the problem seems to be
> in a stored procedure triggered after update. This procedure complains
> about the field.

Were you able to fix the problem or are you still uncertain what
the problem is?  If the problem still exists then please post a
simple but complete test case, including the exact error message
you're getting.

--
Michael Fuhr