Re: postgresql rising - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: postgresql rising
Date
Re: postgresql rising  (Shane Ambler <pgsql@007Marketing.com>)
Re: postgresql rising  ("Harald Armin Massa" <haraldarminmassa@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
Ron Johnson wrote:

> On 09/20/06 16:38, Philip Hallstrom wrote:
> [snip]
> > I think that description is false.  At a certain point in the
> > management hierarchy, the only way anyone has the ability to
> > evaluate something is on the basis of....
> >
> > - if there is someone they can sue.
> > - how attractive the sales rep is.
>
> Back in my youth, working for the family business (roofing/siding
> distributor, not many women, fewer attractive women), the most
> successful salespeople were always... young attractive women.

Pheromones sell.

I wonder if we could replace the elephant logo with a female elephant
logo.  That could work wonders ... among the elephant community at
least.  Are there many elephants among decision makers?