What is the Best Postgresql Load Balancing Solution available ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Najib Abi Fadel
Subject What is the Best Postgresql Load Balancing Solution available ?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

i was searching for a load balancing solution for
postgres, I found some ready to use software like
PGCluster, Slony, pgpool and others.

It would really be nice if someone knows which one is
the best taking in consideration that i have an
already running application that i need to load
balance.

I would also like to know if someone has used Red Hat
Cluster and GFS for implementing postgresql Load
balancing solution. I have alreay used that for
implementing a mail load balancing solution with 2
sendmail servers running on 2 different machines but
sharing the same storage.

Thanks for any help.

Najib Abi Fadel
System Administrator