Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: sslinfo contrib module - - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: sslinfo contrib module -
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> > Tom Lane wrote:
> > > Fixed --- I noticed it about the same time you did.  I'm surprised
> > > Peter didn't get a Makefile right the first time though ...
> >
> > I'm surprised how crazy the contrib makefiles got while I wasn't
> > looking. :)  I was glad to get something working at all.  The
> > uniformity isn't that great at the moment and I'm unsure about the
> > purpose of all that pgxs stuff there, but I think we've had that
> > discussion and I'm not interested in reopening it.
>
> Full reply to long subject line for Alvaro.  Note that the subject is a
> single line, not multiple lines.  The subject as sent is:
>
>  Subject: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: sslinfo contrib module - information about current SSL

OK, as a reply from the lists I see:
 Subject: Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: sslinfo contrib module - information

which has removed "about current SSL".  Interestingly, in the mbox file
I see later emails with the even shorter subject:
 Subject: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: sslinfo contrib module -

I do see that short subject thread starting with my post.  Would someone
else post with that subject and see what we get?  How do I see the
subject as sendmail is sending it out?