Re: [GENERAL] Problem with lo_export() and lo_import() from remote machine. - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Martijn van Oosterhout
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Problem with lo_export() and lo_import() from remote machine.
Date
List pgsql-admin
On Mon, Sep 11, 2006 at 12:56:11PM +0200, Marco Bizzarri wrote:
> I will try to explain it with a sample session: this is for creating
> and writing a blob.

Oh, I was looking for lo_read/lo_write, which don't exist. It's
loread/lowrite. Inconsonistant naming is irritating.

It doesn't help the OPs problem with lo_import/lo_export though.

Have a nice day,
> From each according to his ability. To each according to his ability to litigate.

Attachment