Re: A note about buildfarm ecpg-check - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: A note about buildfarm ecpg-check
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Sep 08, 2006 at 05:38:27AM -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> We can, although I have tried to keep the order fairly logical. Are we
> seeing so many ECPG failures that it's a major blocker?  bustard has had
> one ECPG failure in the last 5 days. We are currently only reporting
> failures on OpenBSD and the mipsel box.

The mipsel one is fixed too. So except for the OpenBSD strtod bug
ecpg-check seems to run cleanly on all machines. However, I plan to do
some more changes to the test suite. Nothing major, just trying to get
rid of the complex tests that test so many features at the same time and
divide them into several testcases. This might give us a red from time
to time, but hopefully nothing major.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes