Re: XML syntax patch - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: XML syntax patch
Date
List pgsql-patches
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 5. September 2006 03:21 schrieb Bruce Momjian:
> > I have received an update XML syntax patch from Nikolay (summer of code)
> > based on David Fetter's patch from 2005.
> >
> > Comments?  It would be nice to have for 8.2.
>
> I've told you privately already, I think it would be a grave mistake to add
> this now.

Uh, when?  You had Nikolay review David's patch to see if it could be
made consistent enough so it could go into 8.2 and not conflict with the
additions in 8.3.

Now that I know, it will be pushed to 8.3 --- another feature that will
_not_ be in 8.2.

--
  Bruce Momjian   bruce@momjian.us