Re: [CORE] Finally, the end of a nightmare ... - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: [CORE] Finally, the end of a nightmare ...
Date
List pgsql-www
Marc,

> I think we are covered for most everything *except* gborg at this time ;(
> And we all know gborg needs to be merged into pgfoundry :)

I'm still getting intermittent DNS failures for mail.postgresql.org.

> JoshB, do you know if pgfoundry is being duplicated over to that new
> server in any way, just in case something does happen?

Not on an active basis -- remember, there's the whole 32/64 bit thing.  Let's
re-rsync the files, and then set up some kind of daily DB copy.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun