Re: Developer's Wiki - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Martijn van Oosterhout
Subject Re: Developer's Wiki
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Sep 03, 2006 at 08:30:13PM -0700, Neil Conway wrote:
> Martijn van Oosterhout said:
> > Ok, it looks like pages can be arranged hierarchically.
>
> Well, a prefix like "Todo:" is not the incantation one needs to use to
> arrange pages in hierarchies. You probably want "/" to indicate a subpage:
> i.e. "Parent/Child". See
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Link#Subpage_feature

It also says it's not enabled by default. Is it enabled?

I was actually hoping for more feedback on the content itself. I'm
still not clear if it's supposed to be "developers only - to the
exclusion of users" or "developers only - but accessable to anyone".

Have a nice day,