Re: TODO Request - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: TODO Request
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Added to TODO:
* Simplify ability to create partitioned tables
  This would allow creation of partitioned tables without requiring  creation of rules for INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE, and
constraintsfor  rapid partition selection.  Options could include range and hash  partition selection.

* Allow auto-selection of partitioned tables for min/max() operations

I didn't add subparitions because that seems pretty complicated.