Re: Patch for - Change FETCH/MOVE to use int8 - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Patch for - Change FETCH/MOVE to use int8
Date
List pgsql-patches
Patch applied.  Thanks.

I had to convert a lot of whitespace to tabs.  It wasn't just the
whitespace, but whitespace that was 8 spaces.  I assume you are reading
our code using an 8-space tab.  Please see the developer's FAQ and try
to use tabs in future patches.  Thanks.

--
  Bruce Momjian   bruce@momjian.us