Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL rebranding

From: Robert Bernier
Subject: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL rebranding
Date: ,
List: pgsql-www

Tree view

Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL rebranding  (Robert Bernier, )
 Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL rebranding  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
 Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL rebranding  (mdean, )
  Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL rebranding  (Robert Bernier, )

Would it be possible to set up a page on the postgres site that would allow
people to submit examples of rebranding?