Re: Postgresql mentioned on Newsforge MySQL article - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martijn van Oosterhout
Subject Re: Postgresql mentioned on Newsforge MySQL article
Date
Re: Postgresql mentioned on Newsforge MySQL article  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Re: Postgresql mentioned on Newsforge MySQL article  (Tim Allen <tim@proximity.com.au>)
List pgsql-general
On Wed, Aug 30, 2006 at 01:54:56PM -0400, Robert Treat wrote:
> Seems they are fast where it counts... namely getting a team of developers on
> top of the contest so they come out shining.  Too bad people in this
> community don't see the value of paying people to do advocacy related
> development.

I don't remember this ever being mentioned on the lists? I never heard
of it. Maybe if it had been mentioned here it would've got more
attention?

It's true there isn't a group here looking for competitions to enter...

Have a ncie day,
> From each according to his ability. To each according to his ability to litigate.

Attachment