Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Second try committing the path changes. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Second try committing the path changes.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Aug 29, 2006 at 03:35:14PM -0500, Jaime Casanova wrote:
> >Ah.  So this would have caused a bunch of problems in compiling
> >src/interfaces/ecpg/test/connect/test1.pgc???

Not the compilation errors I would think.

> i'm seeing this error when compiling HEAD (updated at ago 29 15:16)

This looks like you're using an old version of the parser. preproc.y was
changed to handle empty database names and the the error you report is
due to an empty db name.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes