Re: Postgre SQL 7.1 cygwin performance issue. - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Postgre SQL 7.1 cygwin performance issue.
Date
List pgsql-performance
Ravindran G - TLS, Chennai. wrote:
> I would like to talk to one of the org member in postgre about this issue.
> This is critical for us. Please help.
>
> It will be great, if you could provide your contact number to discuss on
> this.

Sure, we're happy to help.  You can contact several "org members" via
this mailing list.  What's your problem exactly?  If you're finding that
the 7.1 cygwin version is too slow, please consider migrating some
something more recent.  8.1 runs natively on Windows, no Cygwin required.
It's much faster and doesn't have that limitation on the number of
connections.

Please note that the name is "PostgreSQL" and is usually shortened to
"Postgres".  It's never "postgre".