Re: [DOCS] New XML section for documentation - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: [DOCS] New XML section for documentation
Date
List pgsql-hackers
David Fetter wrote:
> I think it's useful to mention what's arriving, what's being worked
> on, and what's not even being contemplated in the long term.

We don't even have a roadmap of any kind, so the last thing we can do is
put claims of that sort in the documentation.

> Similar troubles apply--on a smaller scale--to the information
> schema, SQL/OLB, SQL/JRT, etc.

The information schema is quite extensively documentated.  If you have
something to add on OLB and JRT, then let's hear your suggestions.

--
Peter Eisentraut