Re: BugTracker (Was: Re: 8.2 features status) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: BugTracker (Was: Re: 8.2 features status)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Andrew,

> Why are we even dabating a system when it has been reported that the
> authors believe it is completely unsuitable for use by the PostgreSQL
> project?

Not *completely*.  More that it would take a couple dozen hours of work to
make it good for us, and the resulting version then couldn't be synched
with the Debian version.

Mind you, it would take an equal amount of time to add an e-mail-comment
interface to Bugzilla, but BZ would then probably accept the patch.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun