Re: Error when creating function in psotgresql 8.1 - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Richard Broersma Jr
Subject Re: Error when creating function in psotgresql 8.1
Date
List pgsql-novice
> > tables have 7k records). How would I create the report once I've finished
> > the procedure? I suppose its going to be a VBA coding job after I provide
> > the execute reports([parameters]) for the View Report button but would like
> > to know exactly what I need to do after the procedure is done.
>
> I don't use Access, so I really can't answer that.  You can try posting the
> question again when you get a bit closer to needing that functionality.

I can fill in a little hear.  I've kept a book mark on this link for future reference.
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2005-05/msg01260.php

There are others on the web that do the same thing.
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=232493

Regards,

Richard Broersma Jr.