Date changes over night, not good - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Chris Leahy
Subject Date changes over night, not good
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi All
I have a little problem where dates are changing overnight.
Using 8.1.2 on Redhat es4 64bit.
Not all records are affected.  Only records that have been recently updated
seem to suffer from this.  I originally thought it could be a problem with
auto vacuum, but that is off in the conf file.

Could auto vacuum be running anyway, could it be an earlier version.

Has anybody got any ideas to point me in the right direction.

Regards Chris
* Christopher Leahy MACS
* Sunhaus Pty Ltd    ABN:62 096 289 253
* Ph +61 7 3839 3199
* EMail  chris@sunhaus.com.au
*
* This e-mail, together with any attachments, is intended for the named
* recipient(s) only.
* If you have received this message in error, you are asked to inform
* SUNHAUS PTY LTD as quickly as possible and delete this message
* and any copies of this message from your computer system network.
* Any form of disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication
* of this e-mail message is prohibited.