Re: Connection string - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Richard Broersma Jr
Subject Re: Connection string
Date
List pgsql-general
> Hi Richard,
> I'm attaching pg_hba.conf and postgresql.conf files as you had asked for.
> Don't know if I've missed anything in these two configuration files that
> would not let
> my client machine to connect to the DB computer.
>
> Also, what exactly do u want me to install on the client computer? A full
> fledged installation of postgres or what?

It is the link to the download site of PG-Admin III.  It is an client tool for postgresql cluster
administration.

Install this on the client computer for the purpose of connecting to your postgresql server.
Don't confuse Pg-Admin III with postgresql.  Postgresql is a standalone server. Pg-Admin III is a
separate client administration that just happens to be bundled with postgresql on the windows port
for user convenience.

Regards,

Richard Broersma Jr.