Re: 8.2 features status - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: 8.2 features status
Date
List pgsql-hackers
The community cannot ask anyone to work harder.  What we do ask is that
if you start working on an item, let us know, and if you stop working on
it, let us know soon so others can work on it.

Also, if something is on the TODO list, the community doesn't need to
shoot signal rockets to tell people it is important.  The fact it is on
the TODO list indicates it is significant, unless you are told
otherwise.  Shifting blame on an incomplete feature to the community
doesn't help anyone.