Re: [Fwd: [BUGS] BUG #2560: Web page documentation hard - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: [Fwd: [BUGS] BUG #2560: Web page documentation hard
Date
Re: [Fwd: [BUGS] BUG #2560: Web page documentation  (Dave Page <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk>)
List pgsql-www
On Wednesday 02 August 2006 11:18, Dave Page wrote:
> [...]

What would be nice would be to have a first level of human specified keywords
that return specific information, above and beyond the general search.  This
could operate similarly to rtfm_please on irc or my rtfmbot on AIM.  This way
when someone searches on something like IN, we can say "you're probably
looking for this --> link"    If there are general search results, we could
show them after the pre-spelected links.

--
Robert Treat