Re: Allow commenting of variables in postgresql.conf to - - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Allow commenting of variables in postgresql.conf to -
Date
List pgsql-patches
Zdenek Kotala wrote:
> I performed some cleanup in my code as well. I reduced some
> conditions, which cannot occur and fixed context validation in the
> set_config_options function. I hope that It is final version of our
> patch.

The way I see it, combining a feature change with a code refactoring and
random white space changes is a pretty optimal way to get your patch
rejected.  Please submit patches for these items separately.

--
Peter Eisentraut