Re: Cannot update or delete rows - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Ludek Finstrle
Subject Re: Cannot update or delete rows
Date
List pgsql-odbc
> I use PostgreSQL 8.1.4 and psqlodbc-08.01.0200.

I'm sorry but psqlodbc-08.01.XXXX doesn't support such feature
(updateable cursor). I know there is no info about it. But 08.01
uses libpq for communication with server and there are some
breakage in updateable code.

Please try latest CVS from pgfoundry.org. It should do what you want.

I see two posts from you I hope it's enough to respond to on of them
only.

Regards,

Luf