Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Time to scale up? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Time to scale up?
Date
List pgsql-www
On Mon, 24 Jul 2006, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> Marc G. Fournier wrote:

>>> Honestly, until it carries a postgresql.org domain, ..... it will always
>>> be a second class citizen except to those in the know.
>>
>> 'k, so point the links to projects.postgresql.org ... both works ...
>
> It also needs to be the primary name on pgfoundry. It is all about seamless
> integration.

Odd, do you want to have a quick peak to see what I'm missing?
UseCanonicalName is turned Off, but if you go to projects.postgresql.org,
it is being redirected to pgfoundry.org, instead of serving up pages ...
might be something internal to gforge though ...

Be nice if both could work at the same time, so that all of the search
engines still finds everything :(

----