Re: pgsql-patches considered harmful - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: pgsql-patches considered harmful
Date
List pgsql-hackers
All,

Several of us hashed this out at the Code Sprint.  While the solution we
arrived at doesn't completely satisfy Greg, several others would be fine with
just having a version of pgsql-patches (pgsql-patches-lite?) that we could
subscribe to to get the messages without the attachments.

Also, Greg pointed out the need to post periodic summaries of what
features/patches had been committed.   So I guess I'll have to start doing
that for PWN.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun