BUG #2529: it doesn't start- the log files are not found - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Gosia
Subject BUG #2529: it doesn't start- the log files are not found
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      2529
Logged by:          Gosia
Email address:      gosiaczek765@interia.pl
PostgreSQL version: 8.1
Operating system:   Windows
Details:

when I turn on pgAdmin3.exe and I start to connect to the localhost server I
have to write the password and then the sign occures: cannot read the log
files. I have read the FAQ and there are some solutions, but only for linux,
I don't have enought time to configure linux on my workstation now.