Re: Fwd: Start up question about triggers - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Forums @ Existanze
Subject Re: Fwd: Start up question about triggers
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hello again andrew,

Actually man I do need to be able to write to both databases, and keep them
synchronized, and all this because of the recurring xenofobia for technology
and the fear of "hackers" (I know the difference between hackers and
crackers) on the internet, I actually said, it will cost less to have an
adsl line on both location connecting to the same database than to pay me to
create the synchronization framework, but hey what can you do!

Best Regards,
Fotis