Register for an SPI Contributing Membership - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Register for an SPI Contributing Membership
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
All,

As many of you know, PostgreSQL is now fundraising via Software in the
Public Interest.   One of the things this means is that PostgreSQL
contributors are eligible for SPI Contributing Membership, which allows
you to vote in SPI elections.  If your name is listed here:
http://www.postgresql.org/developer/bios
... you're automatically eligible.
(if your name should be listed there but isn't, take it up with pgsql-www)

You can apply here:
https://members.spi-inc.org/newnm.php
Note that applying for membership is a two-step process.  You need to get a
regular membership, then apply for a Contributing Membership.  The latter
is required for you to vote in SPI elections.

There is an SPI election on July 20th.  I'm asking PostgreSQL people to
register, since I'm running for SPI Board in order to keep a closer eye on
PostgreSQL's money.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus