Re: Multi-byte and client side character encoding tests for - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Multi-byte and client side character encoding tests for
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Where are we on this?  Should we just add a URL to the full 1MB test files?

Ayush Parashar wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I am new to this list.
>
> I have made some additions to multi-byte regression tests ( ./src/test/mb),
> to include regression tests for copy command. This can be used to test
> multi-byte extensions of postgresql and client character encoding, for copy
> command. The test uses the following complete character sets: "big5 gbk uhc
> gb18030 euc_cn latin8 iso_8859_6 iso_8859_7 euc_kr euc_jp".
>
> I am attaching only the modified README and mbregress.sh with the email. I
> have not included the various character sets with the email as they are
> nearly 1MB.
>
> Can you please comment on this..?
>
> I can provide a patch for the same, which includes the character sets.
>
> Thanks,
> Ayush
>
> ps: sorry for the previous blank email, that was by mistake.

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

--  Bruce Momjian   http://candle.pha.pa.us EnterpriseDB    http://www.enterprisedb.com