Re: [compgeneral] I cant get the description or default value of a field - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Ludek Finstrle
Subject Re: [compgeneral] I cant get the description or default value of a field
Date
List pgsql-odbc
> excuse me for my english is not very well :(

That's no such problem in english. But I see few information from you :-(
What's PgSQL version, psqlodbc version, how you try get the informations?

> I use the asp, vb 6 (with sp6) and .net vb to development. And I use
> the postgres_odbc driver to connect the postgres server.
>
> I need to know a field description of a table. But I can not get the
> neither field description or field default value.

Could you send us code snipset (how you try to get the information)?
BTW mylog output could be interesting too.

Regards,

Luf