Re: archive threads across months (was Re: [HACKERS] - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: archive threads across months (was Re: [HACKERS]
Date
Re: archive threads across months (was Re: [HACKERS]  (John Hansen <john@geeknet.com.au>)
List pgsql-www
Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Jun 2006, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > Tom Lane wrote:
> >>
> >> Indeed, I was just annoyed by that (again) a few minutes ago.  Anyone
> >> on -www have an idea how to fix it?
> >
> > I am also having problems that the date sorting often has a few entries
> > at the end of out of order.  I think that needs to be fixed too.
>
> please provide a sample of what you are talking about ... :)

Sure, search for "misnomer" and sorty by date.  Look at the last page.
You will see 2005 entries that should have appeared earlier.

--
  Bruce Momjian   http://candle.pha.pa.us