Re: Best open source tool for database design / ERDs? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bjørn T Johansen
Subject Re: Best open source tool for database design / ERDs?
Date
List pgsql-general
On 8 Jun 2006 04:30:38 -0700
dananrg@yahoo.com wrote:

> Here's one Druid "annoyance"
>
> One real pain with the ER Diagram is that it seems to insist on
> including, and often inconveniently repositioning, a little non-entity
> yellow box that says Unamed. I think it's a color legend. Anyone know
> how I can get rid of it?

Yes, that is annoying.... But you can remove the legend by right clicking on the name of the ER and choosing
Properties.. Under Legend, you can change Location to None; that will remove it...

BTJ