Re: [HACKERS] drop if exists remainder - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: [HACKERS] drop if exists remainder
Date
List pgsql-patches
Tom,

> > > What's the consensus on this? Nobody else has chimed in, so I'm
> > > inclined to do no more on the gounds of insufficient demand. Let's
> > > decide before too much bitrot occurs, though.
> >
> > +1 :)
>
> +1

We were talking about this on IRC, and I feel that if we're going to do "IF
EXISTS" for any objects, we should do it for all objects.  Otherwise we
risk a considerable amount of user confusion.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun