Re: adding new field - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: adding new field
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Jonah H. Harris wrote:

> > 2. I have added a new field in RESDOM structure, made necessary
> >modifications in outfuncs.c, copy, read, equalfuncs.c ....but my prog is
> >behaving in a weird way, seems like some memory probs...What other
> >modifications needs to be done to reflect the addition of this new field?
>
> Example of *wierd*?

http://www.m-w.com/

wierd:

The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion
below or try again using the search box to the right.

Suggestions for wierd:
 1. weird

weird:

Main Entry: 2weird
Function: adjective
1 : of, relating to, or caused by witchcraft or the supernatural : MAGICAL
2 : of strange or extraordinary character : ODD, FANTASTIC

(2weird, because 1weird is a noun)

Tom said some time ago "weird is spelled weirdly".